.UK Domain Name Registration
KULICH.UK is a domain registration service that provides domain registration in the .UK domain zone extension.
We have a Drop
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to buy one of the drop domain names we were able to catch.
Tel: +34 607-624-580
Domain Name Policies
All domains registered, renewed, and managed are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Domains are registered and managed in accordance with Nominet's terms and conditions. We register .uk domain names through our Nominet channel partner membership and all registrations are done so in full compliance of their terms. Domain names are subject to availability and a registered on a first come, first served basis.
1. You agree any domain registered via our channel will:
- Not be used unlawfully.
- Not be registered in bad faith, or be considered an abusive registration.
- Not infringe upon the legal rights of any 3rd party.
2. You acknowledge that, whilst we will endeavour to register the domain you have requested, we cannot guarantee the domain name you have requested can be registered even if it is shown as available. We will contact you within 24 hours if your chosen name be unavailable and process, and you will be offered an alternative name or a full refund.
3. As the Registrant, you will accurately provide the following details to us:
- The domain name you wish to register
- Your name, address, email address, telephone and if applicable company name
- Any additional information which may be required to register your desired domain
- These details are required and processed by the Registry, not by us
- If you are registering a high value premium domain you will be asked to provide a valid photo ID and proof of address in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations
4. You will maintain up-to-date contact information for your domains.
5. You acknowledge if the information you provide is incorrect or unreliable then, and you fail to update or respond to enquiries from the registrar then this will constitute a breach of these terms and will be the basis of suspension or deletion of your domain without refund or compensation.
Renewal and Expiry
A renewal reminder will be sent to your registered email address at least 30 days in advance of the domain expiry date. The domain will only be renewed if you authorise us to do so. You can contact us at any time to renew your domain up to 30 days after the expiry date, this is known as the ‘Grace Period’. Domain Names renewed within the ‘Grace Period’ are charged at the standard renewal fee charge. It is important that all users ensure that their contact information is correct and up to date as we cannot be held responsible for failure to renew domains due to incorrect or out of date information.
When the ‘Grace Period’ ends the domain will enter a ‘Redemption Period’. Renewal of a domain name in a ‘Redemption Period’ is usually sill possible but cannot be guaranteed. An additional Recovery Fee on top of the standard renewal fee may apply, you will be informed of any fees prior to the renewal.
When the ‘Redemption Period’ ends the domain will enter the ‘Pending Delete’ stage. It is not possible to recover a domain once it has entered this stage. Approximately 90 days after the domain expiry date it will be deleted from the registry and will usually become available again for anybody to register on a first come, first served basis.
It is possible to set your domain to automatically renew, you can contact us at anytime during the registration period to request this feature.
The charge for registering or renewing a .uk domain name is £50 per year. Updates to personal details and transferring a .uk domain name away from us to another Nominet registrar will be free of charge. We cannot be held responsible for any charges that you may incur from a third-party registrar during the transfer, as these are beyond our control.
We also offer a selection of ‘Premium’ domains. These may be available for sale or for lease and are priced individually upon request.
Contacting Us, Reporting Abuse, & Complaints
For all enquiries, complaints or to report any abuse please contact us via email at: email@example.com. We will usually respond within 24 hours and aim to resolve any issues within 3 working days. If your issue is relating to a .uk domain, you can also contact Nominet directly www.nominet.uk/complaints who will be more than happy to help. You can also contact Nominet directly if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your enquiry or complaint.
You can also send your complaint in writing to the following address: Av. Can Bellet 38, 4, A, Sant Cugat del Valles, BCN 08174, Spain
Nominet Terms & Conditions
Users should be aware that all domains are registered and managed in accordance with Nominet’s Terms & Conditions.